Thursday, January 29, 2009

If Shakespeare Had A Sister

I was going through some old tapes and found Shakespeare's Sisters' second tape, Hormonally Yours.

(Yes, I have kept some of my fave tapes and even records from back in the day - mock if you will, but I know you probably have something completely embarrassing like Milli Vannilli's ill-fated first release.)

I loved how different they were from all the other female singers before them. I remember finding out that one half was Siobian Fahey from Bananarama and being quite shocked. Who knows what they are doing now. This bring me to one of my favourite songs from the 90's, Stay.



Of course, when on YouTube and I see my favourite comedy duo French and Saunders' name come up, I just can't resist clicking. I completely forgot about this parody! God, I love those girls!



I wonder who Shakespeare would have preferred as sisters?

No comments: