Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Project Runway Canada 2 Line Up

Project Runway Canada announced their line-up of designers today! I was soooo happy to see a few familiar names, but one in particular is Sunny Fong who I worked with a few years ago with models when he launched his Vawk line. Not only is Sunny intensely talented, he is also one of the most genuine and wonderfully nice people you could ever wish to meet. I ran into him last winter and mentioned he should enter, then I bumped into him at the Lady Gaga show on Sunday and he never mentioned a thing. (Which he really couldn't do until it was officially announced.) I am so happy for him! He's my pick to win! Go SUNNY!!!!!

PS - anyone else notice how Iman's bust line is unusually large in this image?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sunny Fong is my boyfriend and I couldn't be more proud of him. He will rock the pants off of everyone. Fuck ya.

Irene said...

Go Adejoke!!! What a sweetheart, she broke her damn leg in fourth year but she soldiered on and finished her collection - no one deserves to win more than she does!!!

Author said...

Awww, poor thing. OK, she can be my second choice for now.

Anonymous said...

Sunny is Freaking Awesome! Most talented and creative person i've ever met!

Sunny's going ALL THE WAY!

Sunny Fong said...

Haha.
I am so frickin' sick of getting mistaken for him.

I even wrote about it:
http://sunnyfong.wordpress.com/2009/02/08/no-im-not-that-guy/

And I hate that he took my website name as soon as I was about to buy it. Ah well.

- Sunny Fong (the ONLY one!)