Saturday, February 7, 2009

Shoppers Gives Away PRC2 Episode 3

Today, I went to my local Shoppers Drug Mart at College & Crawford and saw a little L'Oreal pamphlet promoting Project Runway Canada and L'Oreal's Spring trends.

As I'm waiting in line I take a little peruse and see right away that they've given away who wins the challenge for Episode 3 which doesn't air until this coming Tuesday!!!

Don't worry, I am not giving it away - that would not be fair, but with all the tight non-disclosure agreements in place for the show you'd think that the employees at Shoppers would have been given strict, detailed instructions on when to put it out for their customers. (Like, AFTER the show airs!!)

Looks like someone's gonna get a hand slap - or worse...

1 comment:

Kimleestar said...

WHATTT????? seriously!!! how????