Monday, November 24, 2008

Fashion Crimes' Stylish Seasonal Gift

Holiday season is well upon us and the party invitations are just starting to flood inboxes and Facebook event lists. The big question: what to wear? Well, I don't know about you but I need a whole new slew of party frocks to warm up my wardrobe in preparation of the upcoming party season. (And some milk thistle to prepare my liver!)

Toronto's best place to find that perfect dress, Fashion Crimes is offering customers a $30 gift card with the purchase of $125 or more. Not that I need an excuse, but i can pretend to use it as one.

Click on the image and print the flyer to get your gift. Offer is good until December 18th.

BTW - My favourite fashion illustrator Danielle Meder created the illustration for the flyer. Love it!

No comments: