Sunday, June 8, 2008

Don't Miss This Event: Toronto's Mille Femmes


1,000 of Toronto's most creative women were invited to participate in French photographer Pierre Maraval's exhibit Toronto's Mille Femmes. 

I've been anticipating this event ever since my shoot with him back in March, slowly biting back my nails wondering: "Will I look like a total dork in the photo?" "Will he use the last one of me laughing?" Ooh the agony...

Tomorrow I am heading to Allen Lambert Galleria, Brookfield Place, 161-181 Bay Street, Toronto (the old BCE Place) to check it out with my wonderful protege.

It's only here till Sunday, June 15th - so please take a look. You never know who you might see.

More details: http://www.luminato.com/festival/eng/events/ID14/index.php

If you look closely at the montage above you can see me!

1 comment:

mainja said...

heh, it's fun when you find yourself in the montage...

i was worried about how i was gonna come across in mine too, so, i was relieved when someone told me i was in the promo video thing and i looked good.

an article on the gala is at http://www.mooneyontheatre.com/?p=25