Saturday, April 5, 2008

Shameless Promotion: TFI News

The non-profit organization for fashion entrepreneurs, Toronto Fashion Incubator (TFI) has a great industry newsletter, TFI News, which is now in it's 16th year. I've contributed in the past, but this issue was my first as Managing Editor. (Subscribe and get all the insider info, fashion show reviews and upcoming events directly in your inbox.)

In case you haven't noticed, I do mention the TFI quite a bit in here. (I'm a huge supporter.) I took a course at the TFI with one of their resident members when they were located on Adelaide Street West - that was in the mid-nineties. Then I worked there full-time for a year in the early naughties and have been involved with them ever since.

Don't forget the TFI New Labels Gala is coming up April 24th! Get tickets here. (Shameless, aren't I?)

No comments: